Обновлено: 3 июн. 2022 г.
As a Senior Java Developer you work as part of the software development team. You are responsible for development, implementation, testing and management of the Java based applications that support our business. You are also responsible for coaching other developers in the team and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
· Develop, test, implement and maintain java applications
· Manage your individual weekly or sprint planning and report progression
· Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
· Define and manage the technical software modules that support the business applications
· Ensure performance and assist in the definition of development and quality standards
Test to ensure designs are according to specifications, perform unit tests and regression testing
Alignment with team members and stakeholders
· Facilitate the cooperation between developers, team and stakeholders.
· Perform application support, debug and resolve technical issues
· Write documentation
· Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
· Technical coaching of developers and identifying training requirements
Skills and experience:
Bachelor in Computer Science or similar professional IT Certification
Minimum 5 years of experience
Expert level Java development with a focus on back-end processes
Java 11 or higher, Spring framework, JPA, Liquibase, SQL, ORM, Maven, Domain driven design, Design Patterns
Knowledge of architecture, database management, project management, Apache Kafka, Vaadin, jUnit, Docker, Kubernetes are a plus
Good and effective communication and people skills
Team focused, creative, proactive and eager to learn
In this role, a typical day will include:
Java development within our in-house developed transport- and warehousing applications
Aligning with the analyst teams regarding requirement specifications
Assist developers on the best practice technical implementation of a requirement
Align with Project Management Office regarding planning, definition of project WBS and project status
Within the development team take part of daily stand-up, team retrospectives and code review
Alignment with other senior developers
Perform code review and provide feedback
Test and document the built solutions
Assisting in application support where required
Participate in the definition of training needs for developers